lunedì 12 marzo 2012

New Zara skirts!

On Zara web site I found these amazing skirts! Spring/summer is always the perfect moment for wear a colorful and particular skirt. Take a look girls and tell me..which is your favorite? I like all of them but my fav is the yellow one.

Sul sito di Zara ho trovato delle gonne meravigliose che sono perfette per questa primavera/estate.
Un pò perchè è il periodo più adatto per sfoggiarle e poi le avete guardate? Le comprerei tutte ma la mia preferita in assoluto è quella gialla! Voi che ne dite?

assimetric skirt





















guipure skirt





















a tubo





















summer hit

3 commenti:

  1. I love the yellow skirt also!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love asimetric skirt, I want one :)))


    Kisses


    ***ANDREA***

    RispondiElimina
  3. Lucky me I am in Barcelona right now with thousands of Zara Stores :)

    www.artichaut.me

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your sweet comments! <3